Really nice veggies!
Sooo much cheese!
Olives!
And yes, even hearts for sale.
I picked up this flyer, which made me literally squeal with joy. Thinking about going to a class on Monday evening! And they're having a Soiree at a club on Saturday night, so if I can get someone to go with me, I'm all over that!!
We bought some strawberries, raspberries, cheese, and baguettes to have a picnic in the Thabor gardens. During the picnic, some people on motorcycles came up and we were afraid they were the police to tell us to leave or something. Turns out it was just someone learning how to ride a motorcycle!
After the picnic, we bought another baguette to finish up the last of the cheese. Then we had a tour of the city, which was nice but also hot and long, and most of the places I'd seen before. We did see several weddings and the "bisoutage," though! The "bisoutage" is interesting because it's basically like hazing for new university students. We saw a bunch of students dressed in trash bags doing some pretty crazy things. It's illegal in France, but a tradition so people do it anyway. Reminds me a little of Greek Week back home. Unfortunately, no pictures.
I think today we're going to a medieval city with a castle, sooooo I'll post again later! So many posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment