Adventuring in France

The tale of a young woman experiencing Europe for the first time. Wish me luck!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dancers!

Here's a video of dancers at the market. Yes, I kind of screeched a little when I saw them and ended up temporarily losing the rest of the group when I ran to go watch them. Kinda silly when I had all the food for the picnic in my bag.
Posted by tigercali at 1:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
tigercali
J'aime aimer.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (62)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (23)
      • Kitty Kitty Kitty
      • Broceliande again
      • Broceliande
      • Small happy things
      • Normandy day 2
      • Normandy day 1
      • First week of classes
      • Weird things I've seen (with no pictures, sorry...)
      • My address again
      • Not my post but it's cool anyway
      • I'm in love with Dinan.
      • Dancers!
      • The Market!
      • The last few days...
      • A Quick Snapshot of Life at Home
      • Just because it's really adorable
      • Send me stuff?
      • Kouign Amann
      • Today with ma mere d'accueil
      • Beirut, like I promised!
      • Ma vie en Rennes
      • Reflecting on my French skills
      • Paris! Partie Deux
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.