Saturday, September 29, 2012

Small happy things

Hello!
This week has been a good one.
Tuesday night I went to a soccer game at the Stade Rennais with some folks.  Before the match we got gallettes and cidre!  Gallette complet is officially one of my favorite things now. It's a savory buckwheat crepe stuffed with ham and cheese with an egg on top. So yummy!  And five of us split one bottle of cidre doux so it was literally like drinking fizzy apple juice, no big deal.
Allez Rennes!  They won 3-2... apparently they never win.
I bought a scarf because their colors are Red and Black, similar to the Huskers. =)

Wednesday I got a care package!!! It contained:
I shared the chocolate with my host mother. =)

And Thursday I went shoe shopping!

Less than 30 Euro for two pairs!!

I also had my first ever macaroons. Yum.

I got kind of a lot of homework this week but this nice thing is I also have a lot of time to get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment