We stopped for lunch at this AMAZING creperie. I had a gallette complet as usual, followed by this beast of a crepe with bananas and chocolate. I almost died. It says BZH, which stands for Breizh, which is Bretagne in Breton. Neato!
And this was our view from the creperie window while we ate lunch.
Rocks!
More rocks! And ocean!
Me with some rocks and sky!
We made it to her friends' house around 6pm I think, and we took a walk in the forest near where they live.
Yup, that's what we saw on our walk!!
Then we ate a wonderful dinner of fondue and zuchini and wine. They served me kir, which is wine with a fruit syrup. Grapefruit and rose, yum! Followed of course by more crepes (fig jam, sooo goood).
The next day we went to a little market in town to get things for lunch. It was pretty adorable, and it was a delicious lunch. Chicken, salami, and fresh french fries! I showed them pictures of my house and university using Google maps. Fancy shmancy. M.P. and I left their house around five pm for some more adventures, including a stop at this huge bridge over the bay in Brest.
That's the bridge for cars. We were on the pedestrian bridge. We did drive over that bridge though. (Mom would have hated it.)
It was a pretty relaxed, nice weekend. M.P.'s friends were wonderful, and invited me to stay with them in the house they rent out to tourists if I ever come back. Not a bad idea! (Here's the website: http://kichenarmor.free.fr/)
They also had a beautiful cat.
Its name is Fermoze (sp?) which is Italian for magnificent.
No comments:
Post a Comment