Adventuring in France

The tale of a young woman experiencing Europe for the first time. Wish me luck!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Best Concert Of My Life

I saw these guys tonight! IT WAS SO FUN!!!!



http://mamarosin.com/
Posted by tigercali at 4:58 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
tigercali
J'aime aimer.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (62)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • London
      • Mont St. Michel - without an omelette
      • Honesty
      • Best Concert Of My Life
      • Proof I go to school here
      • Weekend in Finistere!
      • Random things
      • Cornouaille
      • I want to hear from you!
      • Stones are telling us history - Sidi Larbi Cherkao...
      • Thursday
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.