Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Proof I go to school here

Some of you have expressed doubt that I'm actually going to classes here. Well I'm about to prove to you that I do, in fact do school work!
Those are just a few of my notebooks and a couple assignments I've done.  And yes, they are all in French.

But the good news is, I usually have about three hours to kill in between my TWO classes a day.  Part of that time is spent eating.
Here's a not very good view of what part of the cafeteria (called an R.U. - Restaurant Universitaire) looks like.  I usually eat a salad or pizza (yes, I'm lame like that... you can only eat so much chicken though, too.)

Then I spend the rest of the time doing homework or reading in the cafeteria at CIREFE (they have vending machines for coffee and candy, so it's a cafeteria).

And when I leave, I laugh at this graffiti on the library:

It's Midterms time here, so wish me luck!  I've had two so far, and I already know one of my grades. I got a 20/20 on my oral expression test!  The other one (written comprehension) I'm pretty sure I did pretty well on too.  I'm super, very, incredibly nervous for my civilisation and history tests though. Those are next week.

 THEN IT'S FALL BREAK AND I'M GOING TO LONDON AND WALES!!!
This weekend I'm going to Mont St. Michel and Angers (that's in the Loire Valley... to see a chateau).  We're trying to plan a trip to Strasbourg too, in December, but who knows if that will happen.  
Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment