The tale of a young woman experiencing Europe for the first time. Wish me luck!
Friday, July 27, 2012
One month to go....
Well hello there! My name is Cali (most of you should know that by now), and I'm an American college student studying at a small Midwestern liberal arts school. I've been there for two years, and I absolutely love it. My majors are History and English, with a minor in French (soon to change!), and I'm a member of the Honors Program. Part of the requirement of the Honors Program is to study abroad. Also, the only requirement I have left to have a French major is to study abroad in a French-speaking country. So... I applied for the CIEE liberal arts program in Rennes, France... and I'm leaving in a month! I can't even believe it... I've never been out of the country before, and I've never been far from home for more than a week. So four months away is going to be a challenge! But one I am very excited for. Later I will post more about my french language background (not really that exciting), preparations (minimal, so far!) and expectations. For now I just wanted to say hello and thanks for being here! I can't wait to start sharing my experiences in la belle france! One month until I'm in Paris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck and have fun. I'll try to follow along when ever possible. Uncle Jerry.
ReplyDelete